Pages

Sunday 30 March 2014

The Quote Book

“He wrapped himself in quotations - as a beggar would enfold himself in the purple of Emperors.” 
― Rudyard Kipling

Hello Bloggers,
          Hope you've had a great time. I again have an excuse for not showing up with a post. Well I had been busy preparing a portfolio for one of  my tests. Though I am not yet done with it, i found some time to write a post.

This little quote book is also one of the pieces I made a while back. Its a miniature form of an album. It contains those pink pages for writing quotes along with pockets for mini tags which could also be used for pasting pictures. The front of the book has been embellished with tiny stones and the shell i used from one of my old key rings. I think that adds the charm. I always try to use things that seem to be useless. You never know if it could add a charm to your creation.



I've realized that my posts are too short. So, I'll make sure to add more pictures and write a tutorial in detail. Thanks for Visiting. Would love to know what you think.
:)










No comments:

Post a Comment